Christian Renewal School Newsletter, Term 2, 6 June, 2018
Ngā mihi nui kia koutou katoa
- Reminder: We have a Teacher Only Day on Monday 11 June. This is part of our PLD Contract and will involve all Staff working with our Facilitator coming up from Auckland. Parents will need to keep their children home on this day or make other arrangements for their care.
- Teachers are working on mid-year reports for Primary and the July ATL mid-year Reports for Secondary. We will have Parent Teacher interviews on Tue 3 and Wed 4 July in the last week of Term. Bookings will be online as previously once set up.
- We are beginning to see parents waiting for students outside classrooms before the end of school. The school rules state that parents need to wait at the front of the school, as they are not allowed to come into or around school buildings without signing in and getting a visitor lanyard from the office. This is to keep all students safe and is a legal requirement.
- Our school cross country on Thursday 31st May was a huge success. Check the photos on CRS Facebook page.
- There are still some tickets for 12/13 students from CRS to join the Excellere Senior Ball on Saturday 16 June at Flames Restaurant, Onerahi. The Ball will commence at 6pm with buffet dinner in the restaurant. At 7:30pm, students will head to a conference room where the dancing will be hosted. This is an opportunity to interact socially in a formal Christian environment. We set very high standards for our students.
- The evening consists of dinner, dance and a photographer will be ready to capture the memories of the evening.
- Tickets are $65 per person and can be purchased from the CRS office asap
- Survey: Caregivers of Maori and Pasifika students will shortly receive a survey to consult with you on ways the school can work most effectively with your tamariki.
- Students are still turning up for school in non-uniform jackets and incorrect footwear. Please make sure your children have sufficient uniform items to stay warm in winter- including jersey and jacket. Bethels also have a school beany available.
Noho ora mai rā