Kia ora katoa
- We have had a productive start to Term three. Students are engaged and well motivated. It is pleasing to see an increase in opportunity for students to practice music in break times. Our students are doing exceptionally well with preparing assembly items and working in the worship team
- Our teachers are a hard working bunch and are to be commended for frequently going the extra mile for their students. It takes a ‘special set of skills’ to manage a class of young people and keep them all on track.
- It is coming to the time when we look ahead to 2019 and what subject options we will provide in the school. We will run an Options night later this Term to outline these and give information about our courses and the importance of making good choices.
- Safety of our students is paramount, and we are disappointed to see so many parents not following drop off and pick up procedures. The correct procedures are:
- Caregivers of Maori and Pasifika students were sent a survey to consult with them on ways the school can work most effectively with their tamariki. There was a low return rate, but the results have been analysed and will inform future decision making.
Noho ora mai rā